Recent Before & After Photos

One Candle Started A Fire


This fire was started by one candle. The fire ripped through this Edgewater family's home. Fortunately, the family was unharmed physically. Firefighters stopped... READ MORE



Burst Pipe


When a local plumber experienced a broken pipe in a property, he called our SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian franchise. Our crew has built relations... READ MORE



Selling Your Home?


Before you sell your home, you want to make sure it’s in the best condition so you can get the best price. When an existing customer decided to sell their... READ MORE



Spring Rain Shower


During a recent Spring rain storm, the SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian team was called to an Edgewater home when a sump pump failed. Our crew quick... READ MORE



Mold Remediation Specialists


SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian received a call from a Chesapeake Beach homeowner who discovered mold in their attic. Their insurance agent recomme... READ MORE



Faster to any Disaster


SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian received a call in March from a homeowner that noticed mold on a basement bedroom wall. They called us, because a n... READ MORE



Rain Storm Effects Basement in Annapolis


After several days of rain in Annapolis, a homeowner contacted us about soaked carpet in her basement. The home suffered a leak from the rain storm and the rema... READ MORE



Wood Stove Causes House Fire


A wood stove caused sever damage to a Severn, Maryland home. SERVPRO of Edgewater/ Deale-Churchton / Lothian was called in once the fire was out to begin repair... READ MORE



Bathroom Mold


A bathroom is a common place where mold growth can occur. Mold always needs a moisture source. SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian receives calls from... READ MORE



Arnold Water in Basement


Over the past week, Edgewater, Anne Arundel County, and Maryland has received significant rainfall. SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian has been helpin... READ MORE