One Candle Started A Fire
This fire was started by one candle. The fire ripped through this Edgewater family's home. Fortunately, the family was unharmed physically. Firefighters stopped the fire, but left behind water damage. The water damage became a secondary loss for the home. This fire ended up being a large insurance loss, but the good news is that SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian was asked by the insured to mitigate the fire.
SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian specializes in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.