Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
May 5-11, 2019 is Hurricane Preparedness Week. Be prepared for hurricanes and the floods they cause. SERVPRO of Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian is faster to any flooding disaster.
Floods are one of the most common and widespread disasters. Did you know that floods cause more damage every year than any other weather-related disaster?
Be prepared for a flood. The American Red Cross recommends having the following in the event of an evacuation due to flooding:
- Water—3+ day supply; one gallon per person per day
- Food—3+ day supply of nonperishable, easy-to-prepare food
- Battery-powered or hand-crank radio
- Extra batteries
- First Aid kit
- Medications (7-day supply) and medical items
- Multi-purpose tool
- Sanitation/personal hygiene items
- Copies of personal documents
- Cell phone with chargers
- Family and emergency contact information
- Extra cash
- Emergency blanket
- Map(s) of the area
- Baby supplies (bottles, formula, diapers)
- Pet supplies
- Tools/supplies for securing your home
- Extra set of car keys and house keys
- Extra clothing, hat and sturdy shoes
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Camera for photos of damage
When your property suffers water damage, please understand that there are different types of water and each requires proper cleaning. Clean water is water from rainwater or broken pipe. However, clean water becomes gray if left untreated which allows bacteria to grow. Black water is typically caused by flooding from any type of natural disaster or sewage damage.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (410) 867-3590
Why Choose SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 1,700 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian is close by and ready to respond to storm and disaster events. We are proud to be an active member of the Edgewater community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: