Wood Stove Causes House Fire
A wood stove caused sever damage to a Severn, Maryland home. SERVPRO of Edgewater/ Deale-Churchton / Lothian was called in once the fire was out to begin repair on the home. Our team of Fire and Restoration Technicians worked onsite for several days to clean the home.
Our SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian Team performed a variety of tasks to ensure water damage caused by the fire extinguishing. Next, we removed items that are non-salvageable. We also remove salvageable items and bring them back to our warehouse for cleaning. Our team can remove soot from a variety of items.
This house fire requires extensive repair and our team is there to help make it “Like it never even happened.”