Nobody in Lothian Likes a Cold Shower
Waking up and taking a warm shower in the winter is what makes getting out of bed bearable, until, the water is COLD! The frigid temperatures of winter can cause some issues inside the home and for your water heater. Many water heaters are in basements that can be drafty and poorly insulted. Your pipes that run all the way to your shower are probably exposed. With a few inexpensive tips, you can be back bathing in hot water!
- Wrap foam pipe insulation around the pipes that lead from the water heater to your bathrooms
- Insulate the water heater with a specialty water heater blanket
- Have a professional check your heating element, pilot light and the thermostat on the heater
We are Fire and Water Damage Specialists
SERVPRO OF Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian specializes in fire and water damage restoration. Our technicians have extensive training and equipment to get you back to pre-fire condition. Our technicians are experts in fire & smoke restoration, odor identification and removal, upholstery & fabric cleaning, and water damage restoration.
SERVPRO OF Edgewater/Deale-Churchton/Lothian Offers:
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
Call us today at 410-867-3590
“Like it never even happened.”